The Parenting Super Bundle contains 35 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 2 audios, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, AND 1 membership site
As adults, we’re pretty awesome at a lot of things.
We tackle big challenges in our careers, our finances, and our health. We build impressive things. We write legal documents. We manage teams and conferences and estates and classrooms.
But when it comes to parenting, we often feel unsure whether we know what we’re doing at all! We have mom groups we belong to to get advice, at playdates we talk about what to do when ___________, we go back and forth with our spouse over how we should handle situations and behavior, etc…
We love these kids of ours with a love so fierce and strong, and yet, half the time we shake our heads and wonder if we’re getting it all wrong and why this parenting gig is so darn hard???
There’s one thing you already know.
Sometimes parenting is awesome. And sometimes it’s not. You’ll take the not-so-awesome parts along with the beautiful parts. Because it’s so worth it.
But if you could find resources to help make it a little more awesome and a lot less hard? It’d be a no-brainer!
Well, look no further, because I found something that might be just what you need:
The Parenting Super Bundle.
You’ll have to ACT FAST, this is only available until
Monday, August 14th!
Are you ready to see the details on what’s included?!
This bundle has EVERYTHING you could ever WANT or NEED for your parenting adventure! There are 12 categories total, I picked my top 3 favorite categories (it was very hard to choose, honestly I love all of them):
- Activities and Crafts
For six days only, you can get your hands on a package full of resources to help you rock parenting even more, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This brand-new bundle includes 35 ebooks, 10 eCourses, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site.
- Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go by Amanda Dion
- Farm Life Quiet Book by Kristina Manscill
- Funny Mom Joke Pack: Make Your Kids Laugh Every Day of the Year by Jill Riley
- Mini Mom & Dad Dates by The Dating Divas
- Random Acts of Kindness Cards for Kids by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman
- The Ultimate Life Cycle Printables by Kimberly Huff
- Back to School Planner 2017-18 by Laura Rizer
- Blockies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel
- Editable Chore Cards for Kids by Sara McClure
- Fairies Complete Routine Chart Set by Samantha Jockel
- Student Planner by Jolanthe Erb
- Emotion Coaching: An Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox! by Melissa Benaroya
- Kids Don’t Come With a Manual: The Essential Guide to a Happy Family by Carole and Nadim Saad
- Parenting with Positive Guidance: Building Discipline from the Inside Out by Amanda Morgan
- Parenting with Purpose: How to Raise Well-Behaved Kids and Build a Strong Parent-Child Relationship by Nina Garcia
- TEACH Your Children How to Behave by Brittany Ann
- 120 Math & Literacy No-Prep Games for K-2 by Anna Geiger
- 31 Ways to Practice Spelling Words by Terri Thompson
- Creative Freewriting Adventure: A Journey into Freewriting by Stacy Farrell
- How to Talk About Art with Kids by Cindy Ingram
- Nurture Art: How to Develop a Joyful Art Practice With Your Children by Cathy James
- Training Your Children in Home Economics by Angie Kauffman
- A Firm Foundation: A Scripture Memory Workbook For Children by Crystal Brothers
- Fine Linen and Purple: A Coloring Journal for Teen Girls who Love Jesus by Marcy Crabtree
- Fruits of the Spirit Printables for Kids by Laura & Clay Prater
- Growing Faithful Kids Mini-Course by Erika Dawson
- Hero Training! Kid’s Character Challenge by Liz Millay
- It’s Reasonable: Teaching Kids the Answers to Their Common Questions About the Christian Faith by Christi Gee
- Made To Pray: A 12-Day Prayer Journey for the Whole Family by Christie Thomas
- Priceless: A 7-Day Praying the Promises Mini Challenge by Arabah Joy
- The Prayer Mugs: Pray, Trust, Coffee, Repeat by Laura Coppinger
- Wisdom Talks About Work: Finding God’s Purpose in Our Everyday Lives by Anna Joy Lowell
- A Mom’s Practical Guide to Baby-Led Weaning by Brittany Dixon
- Cooking Around the World by Debbie Madson
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr Orlena Kerek
- My First Kitchen Binder for Kids by Tauna (Meyer)
- Begin Homeschooling with Confidence by Kelly George
- Cure the Fear of Homeschooling High School: How to Be Sure You’re Not Missing Anything by Ann Karako
- Harried Homeschoolers Handbook by Susan K Stewart
- Homeschool Planner Pack by Kayse Pratt
- Homeschooling When Learning Isn’t Easy: Helping Your Family Excel With Special Needs by Heather Laurie
- Homeschooling with ADHD by Selena D. Robinson
- Schooling at Home While Working at Home by Misty Bailey
- Unschooling: A Lifestyle of Learning by Sara McGrath
- 1000 Miles of Memories: How To Plan Your First Epic Road Trip & Save Money By Camping by Robyn Robledo
- The Idea Room Travel Games for Kids by Amy Huntley
- Thirty Days of Rewilding: Find Your Place in Nature and Watch your Family Bloom by Lucy AitkenRead
- 7 Key Tips to Save Yourself from a Bad Day (Or Life) by Ruthie Gray
- A Realistic Action Plan For the Weary Mom: 15 Days of Hope From The Intentional Mom by Jennifer Roskamp
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Twins, Triplets and More by Karen Bleakley
- If Only They’d Told Me: All The Things You Wish You’d Been Told About Pregnancy, Parenting & Relationships by Natalie Cutler-Welsh
- Parenting in Tough Times by Luschka van Onselen
- Peaceful Pauses: Touchstones for Your Mama Soul by Betsy May
- Raising Positive Kids in a Negative World: Audio Version by Zig Ziglar
- Self Care for Adoptive and Foster Families by Sharla Kostelyk
- Simple Ways to Parent without Anger by Adina Soclof
- The Stop Yelling Handbook by Amanda Rueter
- Thrive: Ziglar Family Community Membership by Ziglar Family
- Autism/ADHD Food & Nutrition Workshop by Julie Matthews
- Children with ADHD: 10 Non-Medication Options for Success at School and Home! by Misty Martin, Ed.S.
- How to Teach Your Kids to Crush Anxiety by Natasha Daniels
- Raising the Blinds on Anxiety: Workbook for Kids by Deborah Kendall
- Taking Time For Me: A 31 Day Journal to Help Increase Mindfulness and Decrease Anxiety by Karla Archer
- 101 Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman
- 101 MORE Days of Christmas by Mandi Ehman
- Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness by Liz Latham
- Editable Christmas Coupon Book for Kids by Ginny Grover
- How to Throw an Awesome Birthday Party at Home for Less Than $100 by Sharon Rowley
- The Cake Decorating 101 School by Rebekah Allan
- Babes, Tots and Kids: 52 Weeks of Preschool for Children Ages Baby-5 Years by Raegan Disharoon & Valerie Plowman
- I Can Teach My Child to Read by Jenae Jacobson
- Play Grow Learn: Big Adventures for Pint-Sized Explorers by Christie Burnett
- Playing with Purpose: Character Building Made Fun by Chelsea Lee Smith
- Potty Train in a Weekend by Becky Mansfield
- Teaching Toddlers at Home by Amanda Stockdale
- The Toddler Journey: 100 Hands-On Activities for Toddlers by Angela Thayer
- Tot School Printables A to Z by Carisa Hinson
- Troubleshooting Toddlerhood by Kara Carrero
- When Baby Becomes Big Sibling by Paula Rollo
- FREE 1-month membership from Musik at Home
- 10 free audio stories for kids from Around the World Stories
- FREE 1-month subscription from Bookroo
- FREE All Natural Bug Repellent & Lotion Bars project kit from Detox Project Box
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
Grab all of this for just $29.97! VALUE OF OVER $1,200!
That’s 98% OFF!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days!
After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you (like me) could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 14th, so don’t wait!)