Welcome to my world, I am so glad you stopped by.
After having my children I realized that mommying is not easy. I have come up with ways to make my life a bit easier and want to share them with you. I will also share things I get excited about (bible journaling, hair color, essential oils, cleaners, saving money, oh the list could go on and on), food I love to cook, crafting and to let you know that you don’t need to be perfect and you need to give yourself grace.
Some things about me:
1. I am first and foremost a daughter of God. I absolutely love HIM!
2. I am a wife to a wonderfully supportive man and a mommy to two crazy ( everything is a joke), loving kids, a 4-year old boy and 8-year old girl.
3. I love dark chocolate, coffee with cream, toast, and gardening (pulling weeds is the best, I find it very relaxing).
4. I’m known for my laugh. I’m told it’s kind of loud. Anyhow it comes form my heart. I also laugh a lot. It’s good for the soul, right?
5. I give myself a lot of grace.
6. I have mommy brain and I’m not afraid to admit it. Yep, I often forget what I went in the other room to get. Many times I wonder how I made it through my day. LOL!
7. I said goodbye to my banking career of 15 years after I had my daughter. I missed her so much I couldn’t bear to be away from her all day. This decision turned out to be one of the best things I have done.
8. I went back to school to get my teaching credential. I currently substitute teach because now I can’t bear to leave my son.
9. I find the positive in all situations that aren’t going my way.
10. FAITH, I have lots of it!
I really enjoy being a homemaker, finding ways to save money, and being creative.
I hope you stay with me on my journey of mommying and you find encouragement and support.
Continue reading here if you would like to know more about me. I did a post for my 40th birthday on 40 things about me.